What information do we collect?
We collect information in two ways:
- When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it. When you sign up for or use our products, you voluntarily give us certain information. This can include your name, address, phone number, email address you used to sign up, and any other information you provide us.
- We also get technical information when you use our products or use websites. These days, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there’s certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our products. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
- Log Data. When you use our webpage, our servers automatically record information (“log data”) including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. This log data may include your Internet Protocol address, the address of the web pages you visited that had Beyond Vape features, browser type and settings, the date and time of your request, how you used our website, and cookie data.
- Device Information. In addition to log data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using our website on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, develop new products, and protect our webiste and our users. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
We also use the information we collect to:
- Send you updates, newsletters, marketing materials and other information that may be of interest to you. For example, depending on your email notification settings, we may send you weekly updates. You can decide to stop getting these updates by updating your account settings (or through other settings we may provide).
- Respond to your questions or comments.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever Beyond Vape does business, including countries outside your own.